We're Here to Help Students & Faculty Affected by COVID-19
We, at Jones & Bartlett Learning, are closely monitoring the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the impact it is having across colleges and universities nationwide.
We know that COVID-19 is presenting unprecedented challenges and questions. It is forcing most courses to be taught online and instructors may be struggling to transition to this new distance-learning format. We are here to help you identify student and instructor resources, and answer education-related questions. Please contact your Jones & Bartlett Learning Representative as questions arise.
If you would like to view our NEW webinar, Tips for Creating an Effective Learning Environment in an Online Course, by acclaimed author and educator Sharon Buchbinder, RN, PhD, please complete the form below..
Tips for Teaching an Online Course from Faculty & Authors
- Blog post "How to Engage Students in an Online Course" by author Rachel Ellison (Health Policy Management)
- Blog post "Top 10 Tips for Teaching Online" by author Sharon Buchbinder (Introduction to Health Care Management, Fourth Edition)
COVID-19 Information from Clinical Experts
- Blog post "Coronavirus - History, Presentation and Prevention" by author David P. Adams (Foundations of Infectious Disease: A Public Health Perspective)
- Blog post "Health Equity in the Midst of Coronavirus" by author Patti R. Rose (Health Equity, Diversity and Inclusion)
- Video Coronavirus Outbreak with Author Kathryn Jacobsen (Introduction to Global Health, Third Edition and Introduction to Health Research Methods, Third Edition
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization
If you need additional support or have questions, please contact your Jones & Bartlett Learning representative directly or email email@example.com.